Improving accessibility of the energy infrastructure
Implementation by PJSC IDGC of the North-West of Road Map measures to improve accessibility of the energy infrastructure:
- As for development of mechanisms for accelerated temporary grid connection, including through autonomous power systems, the Company has approved the Rules for Provision of Independent Power Sources.
- In order to ensure rapid development of the grid infrastructure for connection of new consumers, the Investment Programme of PJSC IDGC of the North-West is synchronized with regional development schemes and programmes annually. In all regions, working groups have been established to revise the regional development schemes and programmes with participation of representatives of the Company.
- Interactive service Customer’s Personal Account was developed and commissioned on the Company’s website. Potential customers may now file grid connection applications via the Internet. Loading index maps for main substations (35 kV and above) are created. 24 Customer Service centres were established, all telephones in the Centres are fitted with audio recording devices. Hot Line was also provided. Pursuant to the Standards of information disclosure for Participants of Wholesale and Retail Electricity Markets information about the number of grid connection applications received, grid connection contracts executed and performed is published on the website.
- A uniform Customer Service Quality Standard was approved.
- KPIs for Senior Managers as related to the provision of services (including grid connection services) were approved. Reliability and service quality indicators were approved by authorized executive authorities for regulation of tariffs.
- Pursuant to the Order No. 18 ’On receipt of grid connection applications over the Internet’ dated January 17, 2014, since February 2014, grid connection applications can be received online. With the use of this service, 796 grid connection applications were filed in 2014, and 781 in 2015. In general, Web reception traffic increased by more than 6 times, thanks to the enhancement of online services.
In 2015, PJSC IDGC of the North-West implemented the project of ’8-800 — grid connection without leaving home’, which was designed to receive grid connection applications and to provide turnkey grid connection services on a single telephone number