This component of the social benefits for the employees of PJSC IDGC of the North-West under the Collective Bargaining Agreement provides for a number of targeted payments and compensations to employees with the following being the most important elements:
- lumpsum financial aid for vacation;
- compensation for travel expenses of employees and their dependents working in the Extreme North and equivalent areas and traveling to/from their vacation destinations within the territory of the Russian Federation;
- 50% discount for consumed electricity;
- payments to employees after the birth of a child, registration of marriage, death of relatives;
- lumpsum amount to the employees whose employment was terminated after assignment of a pension pay.
The Company has a merit-based incentives system in place providing for rewards for the highest performance, implementation of innovative projects, many years of conscientious work, high workmanship, and contribution to the development of the energy sector in the Northwest of Russia.
A total of 1,779 awards were distributed during 2015 among the Company’s employees who had the largest contribution to energy sector development.