Company management focuses on social aspects that have a significant impact on employee performance, help to increase productivity, optimize work processes, contribute to the Company long-term stability and sustainable development, improved quality of life of the Company’s employees and the positive image of the Company.
An efficient social protection system implemented in the Company attracts highly skilled employees to the Company, reduces personnel turnover, and is one of bases for successful operations.
By investing in HR development and actively using incentives tools, the Company stabilizes the team, improves social security of its current and retired employees, builds a positive social image, and supports a reasonable combination of renewal and retention of highly skilled employees.
In 2014, PJSC IDGC of the North-West adopted an Integrated HR and Social Policy. The list of areas included in the Company’s social policy is wide and includes non-government pension support, voluntary medical insurance, voluntary accident and health insurance, recreation and vacation of employees, care of retired employees with a long service record in the Company and young talents, actions aimed at forming and developing corporate culture.
The social policy of PJSC IDGC of the North-West in 2015 focused on:
- Support of social stability and development of social partnership;
- Social guarantees to personnel, their family members, and employees with long service record in the energy sector;
- Development of corporate culture to motivate employees to implement the corporate mission and solve current tasks;
- Formation of a favorable sustainable social and psychological climate in the team;
- Positive public image of the Company.
The Company’s social policy in 2015 was developed in all areas to support social benefits, i.e. benefits, compensations, and privileges for own personnel, their family members, and employees with long service record in the Company being part of the Collective bargaining Agreement of PJSC IDGC of the North-West in several targeted areas.