Key company actions aimed at occupational health and safety improvement
- Activities aimed at occupational health and safety conditions improvement and occupational risks reduction.
- Prevention of occupational injuries.
- Training and professional development of personnel.
- Ensuring personnel safety in the workplace.
- Adequate sanitary and hygiene workplace conditions.
- Timely provisions of special clothes, shoes, and other PPE, means of communication, first aid kits, medications, milk, or other equivalent food, cleansing and disinfecting products.
Control (audit) of compliance with the occupational health and safety requirements in operations and prevention of injuries to contractor employees and third parties at the power grid facilities.