E-trading was used in 2015 to make 1,339 purchases worth RUB 10,198.4 million (without VAT) to amount to 98.8% of the total purchases, or 99.7% of the total purchases in value terms (without purchases from the single source).
In order to ensure targeted and efficient spending on funds, the Company works to improve its purchasing activities aimed at:
- development and approval of standard documentation on the purchasing of goods, works, and services for PJSC IDGC of the North-West;
- automation of purchasing;
- improvement of the qualifications of experts and employees involved in purchasing;
- preparation of summary reports and analysis of purchasing performance.
In order to increase the economic effect from purchasing, PJSC IDGC of the North-West’s procurement documentations provide for rebidding auction procedure aimed at reducing price during:
- ordinary purchases, requests for proposals, competitive negotiations over a value above RUB 5 million (including VAT);
- bidding processes and auctions with a value exceeding RUB 50 million (including VAT).
In accordance with the Uniform Purchasing Standard of PJSC ROSSETI (Purchasing Regulations), the Company may use any purchasing methods involving (fully or at some stages) virtual electronic trading platforms on the Internet.
PJSC IDGC of the North-West uses the Market of Goods, Services, and Technologies for the Power Industry, information analytical and trading system (http://www.b2b-energo.ru), PJSC ROSSETI trading platform (https://etp.rosseti.ru), e-trading system of the Stock Exchange St. Petersburg (http://www.spbex.ru) for e-commerce purposes.