The purpose of PJSC IDGC of the North-West’s Regulated Procurement Policy is to establish uniform approach to the implementation of the Regulations on Procurement of Goods, Works, and Services for the Company, organization and coordination of procurement and purchasing in accordance with Russian legislation and internal orders and regulations.
The Company’s purchasing activity in 2015 was in line with the Regulations on Procurement of Goods, Works, and Services for PJSC IDGC of the North-West (hereinafter, the Regulations). Its new version was approved by the Board of Directors on July 22, 2013 with the amendments approved by the Board of Directors in 2015.
The Company approved the Uniform Purchasing Standard of PJSC ROSSETI (the Purchasing Regulations) as its internal document. All purchasing documents, including all protocols made in the course of purchasing activities and all amendments made to the documents are published on the Company’s official website and on the website of the Government of the Russian Federation http://www.zakupki.gov.ru.
The Regulations for the standing Central Tender Committee of PJSC IDGC of the North-West (hereinafter, CTC) was approved by the Board of Directors in 2008. CTC is responsible for the development and implementation of the uniform policy for purchasing goods, works and services for the Company, takes decisions on product purchasing, and ensures coordination and control over purchasing to satisfy the Company’s needs. CTC members are approved by the Board of Directors.
- based on the systemic approach which means the existence of regulations, purchasing management and control, trained purchasing human resources and a well-balanced purchasing infrastructure at the Company;
- ensures compliance with common corporate purchasing rules;
- involves mandatory procedures to be implemented by the Company’s employees in every purchasing process worth more than the set limit (such procedures may also apply to smaller purchases if reasonable);
- control over the scope of authority and responsibility of purchasing employees.
The Logistics and Procurement Department is responsible for planning and ongoing control over purchasing at the Company. It is responsible for:
- development of documents on purchasing methodology;
- support for permanent CTC;
- purchasing procedures for the Company;
- purchasing monitoring;
- expert review of documents to meet applicable purchasing regulations;
- purchasing audit in Company branches;
- involvement in purchasing, bidding, and expert commissions and commissions of third-parties for the Company’s needs;
- participation in claims handling commissions in the bidding process.
PJSC IDGC of the North-West’s branches have separate structural divisions responsible for purchasing of goods, works and services.
The Uniform Purchasing Standard of PJSC ROSSETI (Purchasing Regulations) stipulates the following forms of purchasing and special procedures.
The main criteria for selection of purchasing methods other than open bidding are:
- purchasing item complexity level;
- particularities of the market for purchasing product;
- purchasing costs;
- need to ensure confidentiality in the Company’s interests;
- purchasing periods.