Risk Management Goals
- Reduce the probability and/or consequences of events affecting achievement of the Company’s goals;
- Set priorities for the Company’s activities based on the concept of the existing risks, including financial ones;
- Security of assets and efficient use of available resources;
- Achievement of target indicators;
- Continuous operating efficiency improvement in all areas of the Company’s activity by analyzing and assessing the existing risks;
- Ensuring a reliable functioning of electricity grids in the Russian Federation;
- Achievement of the highest performance for the risk management system at the Company and its subsidiaries;
- Timely and complete information and analytical support for managerial decisions and planning of the Company’s and its subsidiaries’ activities.
A system approach is used for risk identification and management. Activities aimed at prevention and minimization of risks are developed and analyzed on a quarterly basis.