Corporate Secretary is an officer of the Company who ensures the Company’s compliance with the applicable laws of the Russian Federation, the Company’s Articles of Association and internal documents guaranteeing rights and legitimate interests of shareholders of the Company.
The Corporate Secretary’s functions include:
- the organisational support for the Board of Directors of the Company
- participation in the preparation activities and holding of General Meetings of Shareholders
- participation in the implementation of the Company’s Policy for information disclosure
- participation in the improvement of the corporate governance system and practices.
Born in 1971.
In 1993, she graduated from the Odessa Technological Institute of Food Industry; in 2011, she obtained a law degree upon graduation from the St. Petersburg State University of Economics majoring in Law.
Since 2006 till now, she has been the Head of the Corporate Governance division in the Department for Corporate Governance and Interaction with Shareholders of PJSC IDGC of the North-West.
She was granted the following industry awards:
- in 2002 — Certificate of honour of JSC AEK Komienergo;
- in 2002 — Certificate of honour of RAO UES of Russia;
- 2006 — Certificate of honour of JSC IDGC of the North-West;
- 2013 — Certificate of honour of the RF Ministry of Energy.
Currently she is a member of management bodies of the following organisations: Member of the Board of Directors of JSC Pskovenergosbyt
Stake in the authorised capital of PJSC IDGC of the North-West — 0.0026% (2,463,495 shares). She did not perform any transactions with securities of the Company in 2015.